That's what I said

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Attack of the Crabby Lilly


These days are coming more and more often. Apparently if Lil does not go to bed by 9pm when she wakes up in the morning she looses the ability to function. Example..Hey Lil, lets get dressed - her reply "I CAN'T" - Hey Lil, can you maybe just sit up - reply "I CAN'T" - this goes on all morning, getting off the bed, walking to the stairs, walking down the stairs, putting her shoes on, putting her coat on, zipping it up, walking to the door, getting in the car, etc etc.

So, since I will not be home tonight, Daddy has been FULLY warned, If i have to have a morning like that 2 days in a row the fault comes off of me and lilly not getting her to bed in time last night to being his fault for not getting her to bed on time 2 nights in a row. Hey, I don't make the rules. Well, maybe I do, but...

This type of day can not even be fixed by the "Santa does not bring presents to bad little girls."

So, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home