That's what I said

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas fun







Well, we survived Christmas. I need to take an after Christmas vacation just to recover. We left home at noon Saturday, late of course, ran to my uncle's to get the family pictures I left there last weekend. Had to get them because they were part of christmas presents. I fully think that it classifies as something that you made. Besides it took me at least 5 or so minutes to get it in the frame, not to mention getting the hubby and the kid looking decent and both smiling at the same time.

Anyway, next - we went to my aunts, dad's side, did presents - hung out for the rest of the night. Waited for the kiddos to go to bed. Really mine was the youngest, the rest are 15 and 18. Lil wouldn't go to bed without me. Which was a problem because the tradition on Christmas Eve night is to wrap all the presents for the next day. Put a damper on things.

She did get some fun toys though:

This one inparticular was fun. It was a princess crown with a necklace, earrings, and shoes. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. haha













Then we played games - found a new fun game called Apples to Apples. A lady came up to me at target, while i was reading the box, and said "that is a REALLY fun game" Then she said that a week ago she was standing in the same spot I was reading the box and another lady came up to her and said the same thing so she bought it. Maybe I'll have to hang out in the game I'll and tell someone that too...kinda like a pay it forward. ha ha Yes I'm a dork.


So anyway, we spent the night there - some of us went to bed earlier than other. Eh hem...Doug and Charlie.



We got up the next morning, and opened presents from Santa.




We left there and went to my mom's - opened more presents. Went to Doug's Sister's - opened more presents.
Went to my aunts (Step dad's side) - opened more presents.

I'm suprised lilly can move after all that. She maintained her AWAKENESS. She really wasn't bad considering the day we had. She make a haul. Only time I was truely embarrassed was when she opened a present from my aunt. It was Tickle Me Elmo. Which was a fine gift, extremely popular a few years back. Lilly will play with it. BUT...this is the look on her face when she opened it.







Not exactly the most excited thing you 've ever seen.








1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home