That's what I said

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Stuff I remembered...

Here are a few funny things that I remembered....

A few months ago at a Tastefully Simple party, lilly stood up in the middle of the room - and in the middle of the lady's schpeal and said "I'm hungry" Of course that couldn't be all. She told Sharon, the host of the party, that she likes ranch dressing. Sharon glanced my way and said that she thinks they may have some. Then Lil says "I like fish sticks" The child hasn't eaten fish sticks in probably 6 months or more, we're on a chicken nugget kick. The fact is not that she said all this goofy stuff, its that it was in a room full of people, listening to the lady talk about their products. Fun times

Last night, lilly says - I want that for christmas - at one of the commercials on tv. I told her that christmas was already over. She said "you mean it only lasts for ONE day!!!" No...my kid's not spoiled.


A friend at work, Sharon, said she would watch Lil for New Year's Eve. Lilly overheard me telling someone and she said - "It would be GREAT if Sharon took care of me" New word for her is GREAT. Hmmm wonder where that came from.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home