That's what I said

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back From Florida

Hello All - I'm back from Florida.

I walked into the sitter's last night to get Lil and she gave me the BIGGEST hug and said "mommy, I missed you so much...you were taking too long"
Then about 15 seconds later "So where are my presents!" Ha Ha

I'll post some pictures of the trip soon. Got some really good one's! And yes...I'm a giant lobster! But I'm not a complete white person anymore - I'm more of a red tint now (still even, from Friday when we went to the beach)

While I was gone....
Doug took lilly to dance class for the first time ever. She was so worried about it the day I left that she asked if I could just take her and doug there and drop them off because he doesn't know how to get there. Needless to say - they arrived a half hour early. Doug said he wanted to make sure they were on time so he didn't 'get in trouble'

I found out that Paula and Mike are having a baby boy! Yeah! Lilly still thinks they're naming the baby potato.

Doug and many friends took the kids to the Monster Truck show Saturday night - where Lilly fell asleep. There is no mistaking that she is his child! I think he can sleep standing up!

I think that's about it. Doug said something yesterday that he wanted to go out for dinner because he didn't want sandwiches again. I asked if that's all they ate while I was gone. He said "of course not, we went to McDonalds - IHOP - and i'm sure there's more.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home