That's what I said

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mom...You're old

My mom and I were making Lilly some curtains for her bedroom the other night. We were downstairs and she found one of those foot soak things that you put your feet in and it bubbles, etc. So of course she asked what it was. I said you put your feet in it. Somehow old people got brought up.
I said, "yes, I suppose old people put their feet in there."
She says, "Well Mommy, you're old, you can put your feet in there."

Thanks Lil, that's what I needed.

~Have to add another one~

I signed lilly up for dance class last night. Soooo cute!! I can't wait. Her first class is thursday. We've been working on the days of the week because any time I tell her we're doing something she assumes it either means right now or tomorrow...

So, after telling her dance class starts on Thursday - we went through the days of the week...over and over and over again.

We got to the point where I asked her what today was - she said Tuesday. I asked her what day comes next...she says "you're really making me think"

I just about died. Then if she didn't know, instead of saying "I don't know" she would say quite dramatically "I HAVE NO IDEA" - she is truely my clone

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home